Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate) Steroid Profile
Trade Name: Drostanolone
Brand Name: Drostanolone, Masteril
Drug Class: Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids (AAS)
Detection Time: 3 weeks
Active Half-Life: 2-3 days
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 62:25
Masteron, also known as Drostanolone Propionate, is one of an oil-based anabolic androgenic steroids UK originally manufactured by Syntax in 1959. Masteron became popular as a therapeutic agent for two consecutive decades in treating advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Later, it became popular among bodybuilders and athletes in speed sports. It is administered by injection into the muscle.
Masteron is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) with a modification of the 2-methyl group at the 2nd carbon atom. The addition of the methyl group is known to increase Masteron’s anabolic properties. Compared to the testosterone’s rating of 100, Masteron carries an anabolic and androgenic rating of 62 and 25, respectively.
Benefits Of Masteron:
The following are some potential benefits of Masteron:
1. Improved Energy and Endurance: Low energy levels during a bodybuilding contest cause athletes to feel lethargic and tired. When used in moderation, Masteron counters these energy lapses and ramps up the metabolism, resulting in increased energy and endurance.
2. Increased Muscle Mass: Compared to other steroids like Winstrol and Trenbolone, Masteron has powerful and potent properties to increase lean muscle mass in a short time.
3. Anti-Estrogenic Side Effects: Masteron is invulnerable to aromatization, meaning that it doesn’t convert into estrogen, and therefore, shows no anti-estrogenic side effects like bloating, elevated blood pressure, water retention.
4. Great For Cutting: Masteron not only causes your muscles to bulk up, but also it is great for cutting cycles. The majority of bodybuilders utilize Masteron to look lean, defined, and muscular before their sports contests or competitive events.
How Is It Supplied?
Masteron steroid is supplied in the form of an injection in 10 mL vials and 1mL & 2 mL ampules containing 100 mg/ml or 50 mg/ml of oil-based steroid.
Dosage And Administration:
For adult men, the standard dose of Masteron is 300-400 mg per week. This means administering a 100 mg of Masteron injection for 6-8 weeks. This dose is sufficient to achieve lean muscle mass and endurance.
For female athletes, a 50 mg dose of Masteron for a total of 4-6 weeks is enough to achieve noticeable results. If tolerated well, females can enhance the dosage to 100 mg per week.
Availability Of Masteron:
Currently, Masteron is not available as a prescription medicine for the treatment of breast cancer. It is not as common as other anabolic androgenic steroids UK. For performance-enhancing purposes, Masteron is of underground origin.
Side Effects Of Masteron:
The following are some side effects of Masteron:
1. Androgenic: Higher than normal doses of Masteron cause possible androgenic side effects, including male pattern hair loss, acne, oily skin, and accelerated growth of hair on the face and body. Potential virilizing androgenic side effects of Masteron include menstrual irregularities, clitoral enlargement, deepening of the voice, and changes in skin texture.
2. Testosterone Suppression: Like all other anabolic androgenic steroids, excessive doses of Masteron suppress endogenous testosterone production. To take suppressed testosterone levels back to normal, drug cessation.
3. Cardiovascular: Masteron can have deleterious effects on serum cholesterol, increasing LDL cholesterol and suppressing HDL cholesterol. This disruption can cause many cardiovascular diseases, such as atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease.
4. Liver Toxicity: Masteron does not exhibit hepatotoxic properties. Therefore, it does not cause any stress or damage to the liver.
If all the above are fully understood and you are planning to buy steroids UK especially Masteron Propionate then yo are in the right spot.Please do consider all pros and cons and make the decision based on needs, goals and experience