Winstrol Steroid Profile
Drug Class: Winstrol
Generic Name: Anabolic steroid
Winstrol, also known as stanozolol, belongs to a class of Schedule III anabolic steroids, used for bodybuilding purposes to lose body fat or during cutting cycles. Winstrol is a modified variant of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It is also used as a prescription drug to treat hereditary angioedema and osteoporosis. Because of its brilliant mechanism, Winstrol is used to treat children with stunted growth, as well as burn victims.
Properties of Winstrol:
The chemical structure of Winstrol contains a 3-2 Pyrazole group attached to the A-ring, also known as the cycloalkane ring. Unlike DHT, Winstrol becomes active in the muscle tissue. The stronger anabolic and reduced androgenic strength of Winstrol is also attributed to the Pyrazole ring.
Winstrol possesses anti-progestogenic properties; however, this is not fully understood. Unlike other anabolic steroids, Winstrol shows a great binding affinity for Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG).
The oral preparation of Winstrol carries a half-life of 9 hours, whereas the injection form has a half-life of 24 hours.
Benefits of Winstrol:
If used in appropriate doses, Winstrol shows many benefits:
1. It Does Not Cause Water Retention: Water retention with other steroids eliminates the cut and muscular look in bodybuilders. One of the best things about Winstrol is that it does not cause water retention.
2. Improves Overall Endurance: Winstrol, when taken in recommended doses, increases red cell count, meaning that muscles of the body receive sufficient oxygen. An adequate amount of oxygen helps in the faster recovery of muscles, resulting in better endurance.
3. Lean Appearance: Many anabolic steroids add bulk in appearance. Winstrol not only builds strength and endurance but also offers appearance without adding bulk.
4. It Doesn’t Convert into Estrogen: When anabolic steroids convert into estrogen, they cause many side effects like gynecomastia (breast enlargement in males). With Winstrol, men don’t need to worry about estrogen-related side effects.
If your end goal is to achieve a high level of physique and very low body fat, then Winstrol cycles are intended for you. Winstrol can also be used for strength gains, lean muscle mass, and bulk, but some other anabolic steroids are better suited for these purposes. If your goal is cutting and fat loss, you can use Winstrol cycles.
The Winstrol cycle normally consists of 8 to 10 weeks, including a base compound of similar use like testosterone propionate. Winstrol, trenbolone acetate, and testosterone propionate make a stack of three compounds in intermediate and advanced Winstrol cycles.
Also, the oral and injectable forms of Winstrol preparations have hepatotoxicity differences between them. Therefore, Winstrol cycles are longer with injectable forms ( 8 to 10 weeks) as compared to the oral form ( 6 to 8 weeks).
Dosage & Administration:
The standard dosage of oral Winstrol for males is 60 mg per day (3 tablets of 20mg three times a day). For females, the dosage is recommended to be 40 mg per day or two 20 mg doses per day. If females do not experience virilization symptoms, the dosage can be increased to 60 mg. The recommended dose of injectable Winstrol is 50 mg only once every two to three weeks.
Athletes and bodybuilders take injectable Winstrol at the dosage of 50 to 100 mg per day or 400 mg per week.
Oral winstrol generally is recommended with dose of 40mg/day however more advance and pro bodybuilders reaching even 100mg/day. We strongly recommend the lower dose to start with to avoid side effects
Side Effects of Winstrol:
1. Androgenic: Winstrol produces only mild androgenic side effects like loss of hair in those who have a family history of pattern baldness, and excess sebum production, resulting in acne breakouts. In women, the androgenic side effects of Winstrol include virilization symptoms, such as clitoral enlargement, deepening of the vocal cords, and excessive growth of body hair.
2. Estrogenic: As Winstrol is non-aromatizable, it is not estrogenic. So, water retention and gynecomastia are non-existent here.
3. Testosterone Suppression: Being an anabolic steroid, Winstrol suppresses the natural production of testosterone. Once you stop using Winstrol, testosterone levels return to their normal levels.
4. Cardiovascular: High dosage of Winstrol also affects the cardiovascular system because of the possibility of high cholesterol levels. Winstrol is well-known for increasing LDL cholesterol and reducing HDL cholesterol levels.
Any individual who already has high cholesterol should not use Winstrol because it promotes the production of bad cholesterol levels.
If all the above are fully understood and you are planning to buy steroids UK especially Winstrol then yo are in the right spot.Please do consider all pros and cons and make the decision based on needs, goals and experience