Trenbolone Acetate Steroid Profile
Trenbolone acetate is an androgenic anabolic steroid derived from Nandrolone, a member of the 19-Nor compound family of anabolic steroids. Trenbolone takes its name from the scientific formula tri-en, 17b-ol, 3-one. Trenbolone was invented in the 1960s as a steroid to increase muscle mass and appetite and reduce body fat in cattle.
Nowadays, trenbolone acetate is used by athletes who purchase it from black market suppliers to improve performance and physique. Trenbolone acetate is a powerful steroid that provides enhanced androgenic strength to the body by binding to the androgenic receptors. It helps in the fast development of muscle mass in athletes .
Properties of Trenbolone:
Trenbolone acetate is a potent anabolic and androgenic steroid and more powerful than testosterone and Nandrolone. The anabolic and androgenic rating of testosterone is 100, but trenbolone holds the rating of 500 (both androgenic and anabolic). The reason for this modification is the presence of double bonds at carbons 11 and 19 in trenbolone.
Trenbolone cannot be converted into estrogen because of its zero estrogenic activity. Also, trenbolone has resistance against the aromatase enzyme, which converts aromatizable androgens into estrogen. It is also resistant to the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. This enzyme reduces testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is much stronger than testosterone .
Trenbolone Benefits for Bodybuilders:
Although the guidelines of trenbolone usage for humans do not exist, bodybuilders use trenbolone acetate because of its many benefits, such as:
- Enhanced performance and physique
- No fluid retention
- Muscle growth
- Leaner muscle mass
- No estrogenic side effects because trenbolone does not convert into an estrogenic metabolite 
Sometimes, trenbolone is combined with other supplements like Boldenone or Dianabol and injected into the body.
Dosage and Administration:
If you want to buy steroids UK be aware that Trenbolone is a powerful drug even in low dosages. It is five times more strong than testosterone. Therefore, a small dosage of trenbolone is enough for achieving desired bodybuilding effects. A dosage of 50mg of trenbolone acetate is required for beginners. Stunning changes in the physique can also be achieved by venturing into 300-400 mg of trenbolone acetate per week and adminstariting it every 48h is the most common way of using the compound. Competitive bodybuilders should not exceed the dosage from 400-600 mg.
Every athlete and bodybuilder should know that you have to administer 1000 mg of testosterone to gain the equivalent strength of 200mg of trenbolone. For achieving 500 mg strength of trenbolone, you have to administer 2500 mg of testosterone .
Side Effects of Trenbolone Acetate:
Trenbolone acetate is often considered a hard drug because of its strong androgenic nature. Therefore, women are not recommended to use trenbolone. Potential side effects of trenbolone are as follows:
1. Androgenic Side Effects: Common side effects of strong androgenic activity include scalp hair loss, increased body/facial hair growth, acne, oily skin, and seborrhea. These side effects vary from person to person. Men who are at risk of hair loss may become permanently bald with the use of trenbolone. Clitoral enlargement, hirsutism, virilization, and deepening of the voice are side effects in women .
2. Gynecomastia (Breast Growth): Trenbolone possesses progestogenic activity that may result in the development and swelling of breast tissue, a condition called gynecomastia . Progestogenic activity means that trenbolone increases progesterone hormone levels, which is a feminizing hormone responsible for breast growth, fertility, menstruation, etc.
3. Hypogonadism: Like every other steroid, trenbolone acetate causes a reduction in testosterone levels, resulting in hypogonadism. Testosterone levels can only be increased when you stop taking trenbolone acetate .
4. Tren Cough: Many people experience tren cough for 5-10 minutes after immediately injecting trenbolone acetate. After some time, the tren cough disappears or becomes less severe. Why this happens is still not known. It is believed that trenbolone causes a temporary increase in inflammatory and vasoconstrictive prostaglandins.
If all the above are fully understood and you are planning to buy steroids UK especially Trenbolone Acetate then you are in the right spot.Please do consider all pros and cons and make the decision based on needs, goals and experience
- Yarrow JF, McCoy SC, Borst SE. Tissue selectivity and potential clinical applications of trenbolone (17β- hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one): A potent anabolic steroid with reduced androgenic and estrogenic activity. Steroids 2010;75:377–89. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1016/j.steroids.2010.01.019.
- MEYER HHD, RAPP M. Reversible binding of the anabolic steroid trenbolone to steroid receptors. Acta Endocrinol (Copenh) n.d.;110:S129–30. https://doi.org/10.1530/acta.0.109S129.
- Robinson JA, Ma Q, Staveley JP, Smolenski WJ, Ericson J. Degradation and transformation of 17α- trenbolone in aerobic water–sediment systems. Environ Toxicol Chem 2017;36:630–5. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1002/etc.3381.
- Trenbolone Dosage n.d. https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-profiles/trenbolone/trenbolone-dosage/
- Sillence MN, Rodway RG. Effects of trenbolone acetate and testosterone on growth and on plasmaconcentrations of corticosterone and ACTH in rats. J Endocrinol n.d.;126:461–6.
- Friedl KE, Yesalis CE. Self-Treatment of Gynecomastia in Bodybuilders Who Use Anabolic Steroids. PhysSportsmed 1989;17:67–79. https://doi.org/10.1080/00913847.1989.11709731.
- Spranger B, Metzler M. Disposition of 17β-trenbolone in humans. J Chromatogr B Biomed Sci Appl1991;564:485–92. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-4347(91)80517-G.