Testosterone Propionate Steroid Profile
Drug Class: Androgens and anabolic steroids
Generic Name: Testosterone injections
Testosterone propionate is one of injectable anabolic steroids UK with a short half-life. It is an esterified variant of testosterone hormone with 17β propionate ester attached to the testosterone hormone. Testosterone propionate was the first-ever variant of testosterone hormone to be created commercially. Afterbeing injected into the body, the propionate ester detaches from the hormone to control the hormone’s release time to achieve stable testosterone levels .
Besides its applications as testosterone replacement therapy, testosterone propionate is used by athletes to enhance muscle performance. It also treats male androgen deficiency, excessive lactation, chronic cystic mastitis, erectile dysfunction, endometriosis, and menopausal issues.
Properties of Testosterone Propionate:
Compared to ester-free testosterone with a half-life of fewer than 24 hours, testosterone propionate carries approximately two days. Testosterone propionate has an anabolic androgenic rating of 100, and this rating is used to compare with other ratings .
Both men and women can use testosterone propionate for increased sexual wellbeing. However, men require testosterone ten times more as compared to women. Therefore, testosterone propionate can be used as a remedy to treat low testosterone levels .
Benefits of Testosterone Propionate:
Both men and women can improve their quality of life by using testosterone propionate regardless of their age. It is because testosterone propionate has many benefits like:
- Enhanced muscle mass and density
- Normalized levels of testosterone in patients in hypogonadism
- Increased weight loss
- Controlled menopause-related symptoms
- No erectile dysfunction
- Improved athletic performance
- Treatment of breast cancer
Dosage and Administration:
Due to its short life, testosterone propionate should be administered frequently into muscles and under the skin. For treating low levels of testosterone, it should be administered at 50 mg doses three times per week.
For performance and physique enhancement, testosterone propionate is administered in 50 to 100 mg doses per day. If you’re an advanced bodybuilder, you can use higher doses as well .
Side Effects of Testosterone Propionate:
Side effects of testosterone propionate include:
1. Androgenic Side Effects: Prostate enlargement, male pattern baldness, irritation, acne breakouts, and oily skin are androgenic side effects of testosterone propionate.
2. Hepatotoxic Side Effects: It takes the longest to regenerate liver cells, and when they’re permanently damaged, the liver needs to be transplanted. Whether it is testosterone propionate or any other steroid, they put some stress on the lymphatic system and cause toxicity.
3. Estrogenic Side Effects: Abuse or misuse of testosterone propionate can cause estrogenic side effects like gynecomastia (male breast enlargement) and excessive water retention.
4. Cardiovascular Side Effects: A shift in your blood cholesterol levels and increase in blood pressure are some cardiovascular side effects of testosterone propionate because of low levels of estrogen .
Buy Testosterone Online UK:
Many online sources and gym suppliers offer anabolic steroids UK in the form of a 10 ml vial.
If all the above are fully understood and you are planning to buy steroids UK especially Testosterone Propionate then yo are in the right spot.Please do consider all pros and cons and make the decision based on needs, goals and experience
- Parrilla-Carrero J, Figueroa O, Lugo A, García-Sosa R, Brito-Vargas P, Cruz B, et al. The anabolic steroids testosterone propionate and nandrolone, but not 17alpha-methyltestosterone, induce conditioned place preference in adult mice. Drug Alcohol Depend 2009;100:122–
- Fujioka M, Shinohara Y, Baba S, Irie M, Inoue K. Pharmacokinetic properties of testosterone propionate in norman men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1986;63:1361–4. https://doi.org/10.1210/JCEM-63-6-1361.
- Testosterone propionate: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online n.d. https://go.drugbank.com/drugs/DB01420
- Testosterone Propionate – Steroids Profile – Steroidal.com n.d. https://www.steroidal.com/steroid- profiles/testosterone-propionate/
- Testosterone Propionate – an overview | ScienceDirect Topics