Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) Steroid Profile
Chemical Name: 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one
Other Names: Nerobol, Mathandienone, Dianabol (D-bol)
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 90-210:40-60
Active Half-Life: 5-6 hours
Dianabol is a derivative of testosterone that caused advancements in competitive sports because of its therapeutic and anabolic benefits. Athletes and bodybuilders started utilizing it in the 1960s. The steroid is still a favorite among bodybuilders because of its little-known side effects.
The chemical structure of Dianabol protects it during oral administration because of the presence of the methyl group attached at 17-alpha carbon atom. The reduced androgenicity of Dianabol is attributed to the presence of a double bond between carbons 1 & 2. Dianabol is a potent anabolic steroid because of all these features. It holds an active half-life of 5-6 hours. Evidence has confirmed the interaction of Dianabol with the cellular androgen receptor as its mode of action .
Benefits of Dianabol:
Being one of the potent anabolic steroids in history, Dianabol exhibits the following benefits:
1. Muscle and Bone Strength:
When athletes and bodybuilders start consuming Dianabol regularly and consistently, it stimulates the growth of muscle tissue. The benefits of Dianabol can be much expected; for example, you’ll be able to lift heavier weights. An increase in muscle size, faster recovery from a muscle injury, and enhanced athletic performance are some benefits of Dianabol.
You won’t experience sudden benefits after ingesting Dianabol. Dianabol reinforces joint extension and flexion to intensify bone and muscle strength. This increases joint flexibility, which means your joints start adapting to physical injuries and strains.
3. Energy and Stamina:
Dianabol is known to increase stamina by increasing testosterone levels in males. This is why Dianabol is known as a “performance-enhancing steroid.”Constant adherence to Dianabol also results in increased capacity of the lungs to intake oxygen. It means that you will be able to do high-intensity workouts with stable oxygen levels .
Dosage and Administration:
According to the prescribing guidelines of Dianabol as an oral steroid, it is recommended to use it with or without meals. The standard Dianabol cycle for performance-enhancing purposes is 4-6 weeks. The following are dosage recommendations of Dianabol for athletes and bodybuilders:
• Advanced users: 40-60 mg dose per day for one to two months.
• Intermediate users: 20-40 mg dose per day for four to six weeks.
• Newcomers: 10-25 mg per day for four to five weeks.
Side Effects of Dianabol?
1. Estrogenic: The structural modification of Dianabol makes it very similar to Boldenone, which means that it can aromatize into estrogen to the same extent as Boldenone. Dianabol’s pathway conversion into 17-alpha-methyl estradiol makes it more estrogenic. 17-alpha-methyl estradiol is metabolism-resistant and more potent than estradiol.
2. Androgenic: Androgenic side effects of Dianabol in males include:
• Excessive growth of facial/body hair
• Oily skin and acne
• Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
In females, its side effects include:
• Hypertrophy of clitoris
• Deepening of the voice
• Accelerated bone maturation
• Irregularities of the menstrual cycle
3. Renal: Dianabol is not directly nephrotoxic; it can cause the up-regulation of endothelin and increase renal artery BP via the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS). Acute kidney injury and increased water retention are some renal side effects of Dianabol .
4. Cardiovascular: Dianabol causes an elevation in serum total cholesterol due to increased LDL cholesterol and decreased HDL cholesterol.
Availability of Dianabol:
If you planning to buy steroids UK especially Dianabol it is widely available in online stores. Steroid suppliers and local gym dealers have the ready availability of Dianabol because of its high demand and affordability. Most Dianabol tablets comesin 10-20mg in strength.
1. Hagan AO, Walton H. Bigger , faster , stronger ! an overview of anabolic androgenic steroids and their use and impact on the sport industry 2015;1:104–15. https://doi.org/10.15406/frcij.2015.01.00018.
2. Hervey GR, Knibbs A V, Burkinshaw L, Morgan DB, Jones PRM, Chettle DR, et al. Effects of Methandienone on the Performance and Body Composition of Men Undergoing Athletic Training. Clin Sci 1981;60:457–61. https://doi.org/10.1042/cs0600457.
3. Wynn V, Landon J. A study of the androgenic and some related effects of methandienone. Br Med J 1961;1:998–1003. https://doi.org/10.1136/BMJ.1.5231.998.